• Color: Tan
• Size: 8 x 6 inch and 1.5-inch thickness
• Material: Leather And Handmade Paper
• Acid-Free; Unlined Recycled Cotton Fabric Paper
• Dual C-Lock Closure
• This leather notebook is made by hand with handmade paper.
• 8 x 6 inch and 1.5-inch thickness, easy for handwriting, drawing or sketching and compact for carrying in your bag.
• Ideal for alternative Artists Sketchbooks, Girls Diaries, Travelling, Watercolor Painting, Teen Journals, Poetry Work, Journalists, Guest Book, Food Planner, Scrapbook and Bible Journaling.
• ECO-FRIENDLY - 240 pages hand-crafted with recycled cotton which is acid-free & tree-free - environmentally kind!
• These premium ceramic coffee mugs capture brilliant, full-color designs and photographs for personalities and java drinkers of all walks of life!
• Use any pen on this thick quality paper which has a natural fiber variation, weighing 125gsm( both sides) of off-white/cream recycled paper.
• The moon can be seen as a representation of the Triple Goddess and the three phases of womanhood: the Maiden, the Mother and the Crone. As the symbol suggests, women share the same rhythm as the moon, with the female body typically corresponding to a 28-day cycle. Likewise, the three main phases of a woman’s life correspond with the three phases of the moon.
Triple moon symbol:
The Maiden – this is represented by the waxing moon. The Maiden is a symbol of youth, purity, pleasure, new beginnings, wildness, freedom and innocence. As a spiritual symbol, the Maiden is an invitation to explore spirituality and desires.
The Mother – the mother is represented by the full moon. The Mother symbolizes love, fertility, maturity, sexuality, abundance growth and creativity.
The Crone – this is the wise woman, represented by the waning moon. This phase embodies both the previous stages, including courage, independence, freedom, sexuality, fertility, creative energy and culmination. The crone represents the fulness of a lived life, embodying the wisdom gathered by living through both the ups and the downs of life..
We offer Free Standard Shipping within the Continential and Contiguous U.S. territories. Orders with a subtotal of $149 or more are eligible for free standard service shipping to destinations in the US where ground shipping is available. This discount is automatically taken at checkout. No promo code necessary. During a Free Shipping promotion, the discount is only eligible for standard shipping to destinations in the US where ground shipping is available. For damaged items, a free ground shipping label for return service may be obtained by contacting customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are proud to offer international shipping. Please expect orders to be processed within 1-3 business days and anticipate approximately 7 to 21 days of shipping time. If you are having difficulty placing an international order or have any additional questions our customer service team would be happy to assist you via email or message to email@example.com
** Free shipping is not offered for international shipments to locations outside of the United States. Customer is responsible for all customs / duty fees
Review our full shipping policy here.
To Complete A Return Or Exchange An Item:
To complete a return or exchange of an item, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org subject line: return or exchange
Send us the items in the original packaging to the address below. We suggest you use USPS Priority Mail or a carrier that provides tracking, as Status Co. Leather Studio is not responsible for lost shipments.
Send all returns/exchanges to the following address: Status Co. Leather Studio, P.O. Box 374, Daleville, AL 36322
If we've sent you an incorrect or damaged item, we will take care of return shipping and ship a replacement at no additional charge to you.
If you have received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact email@example.com within 7 days along with a photo of the damaged, or wrong item you received and your order number. Item must be returned within 30 days from receipt of purchase. We’re happy to assist you.
Review full return / exchange policy here.